وزارة التربية والتعليم منتدى المدارس العمانية بأشراف المدرية العامة للتربية والتعليم بمسقط
اهلا وسهلا ومرحبا بكم في منتدى المدارس العمانية

ستجدون كل ما يسعدكم وكل حاجتكم هنا واذا لم تجدوها يمكنكم مراسلتي عبر البريد

الالكتروني التالي

m.a.n.2000@hotmail.com

,وان شاء الله تعالى ستجدون غايتكم ومرادكم لدينا

المشرف /عبدالله البوسعيدي
وزارة التربية والتعليم منتدى المدارس العمانية بأشراف المدرية العامة للتربية والتعليم بمسقط
اهلا وسهلا ومرحبا بكم في منتدى المدارس العمانية

ستجدون كل ما يسعدكم وكل حاجتكم هنا واذا لم تجدوها يمكنكم مراسلتي عبر البريد

الالكتروني التالي

m.a.n.2000@hotmail.com

,وان شاء الله تعالى ستجدون غايتكم ومرادكم لدينا

المشرف /عبدالله البوسعيدي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

سلطنة عمان وزارة التربية والتعليم

الرئيسيةالموضوعاتأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» منتدى المدارس العمانية
اصول الايمان I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء مايو 23, 2012 12:14 pm من طرف همس الشعور

» عبدالله عصام حسن محمد
اصول الايمان I_icon_minitimeالسبت سبتمبر 17, 2011 1:05 am من طرف Admin

» الموقع الرسمي لمدرسة حفص بن راشد يدشن اخر زيارة للمدرسة من لجنة النظافة والمحافظة على البيئة المدرسية
اصول الايمان I_icon_minitimeالسبت مارس 12, 2011 12:29 pm من طرف Admin

» قاهرة المعز
اصول الايمان I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يناير 19, 2011 12:05 am من طرف Admin

» صور لقاهرة المعز
اصول الايمان I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يناير 19, 2011 12:04 am من طرف Admin

» مايكل فاراداي
اصول الايمان I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يناير 18, 2011 11:55 pm من طرف Admin

» المحرك الكهربائي
اصول الايمان I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يناير 18, 2011 11:50 pm من طرف Admin

» المحولات الكهربائية
اصول الايمان I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يناير 18, 2011 11:47 pm من طرف Admin

» كشافة كشافة
اصول الايمان I_icon_minitimeالجمعة ديسمبر 10, 2010 2:11 am من طرف Admin

ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الصفحة الرئيسية
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 ابحـث
ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الصفحة الرئيسية
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 ابحـث
منتدى
منتدى
التبادل الاعلاني
احداث منتدى مجاني
التبادل الاعلاني
احداث منتدى مجاني
ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الصفحة الرئيسية
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 ابحـث

اصول الايمان

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 102
نقاط : 397
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 19/11/2009
العمر : 30
الموقع : عمان

اصول الايمان Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: اصول الايمان   اصول الايمان I_icon_minitimeالخميس ديسمبر 03, 2009 7:10 am

Principles of faith

By Shaykh Muhammad ibn Saalih

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

Pillars of Islam

Pillars of Islam: foundations that underpin it, which - five - are as narrated - Ibn Umar - the Prophet peace be upon him said: "(Islam is built upon five: that unites God (In the novel the five things: testifying that there is not god but Allah and that Muhammad is His slave and His Messenger, and establish regular prayer, pay Zakat, fasting during Ramadan and Hajj). "A man said: Hajj, fasting Ramadan, said:" No, fasting Ramadan, and pilgrimage. so I heard from the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) agreed. "The word for a Muslim. "

A - The testimony that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is His slave and His Messenger are: the firm belief expressed in the tongue with this certificate, as if Bdzmh the scenes of him. But has made this certificate a pillar and one with multiple known him.

Either because the Prophet (peace be upon him) the amount of God Almighty, it Valchhadp slavery and the letter of the perfection of the testimony that there is no god but God.

Or because the basis of these certificates and acceptance of the validity of acts, with no truth to the action, and accept, but for the dedication to God, and follow His Messenger (peace be upon him), God realized Fbalikhalas testimony that there is no god but Allah, and follow-up to the Messenger of God realized that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger .

It is the great fruits of the certificate: The liberation of the heart and soul from slavery to the creatures, and followers of non-senders.

2 - With regard to establishing regular prayer: it is worship to God doing in integrity and completeness in a timely fashion and bodies.

And fruits: you feel happy, and the apple of the eye, and Alinzjar indecency and evil.

3 - The alms: it is to worship Allaah to make money in the amount that must be Zakah due.

And fruits: catharsis of the creation Alrvel (avarice), meet the needs of Islam and Muslims.

4 - The fast of Ramadan: it is worship to God to abstain from breaking the fast during Ramadan.

And fruits: self-discipline to leave pets a request the pleasure of God Almighty.

5 - The Hajj to the House: it is to worship Allaah with a view to the Sacred House to do the rituals of Hajj.

And fruits: self-discipline to make the financial and physical effort to obey God, and this pilgrimage was a kind of jihad for the sake of Allaah.

The fruits that we have mentioned these lines and did not remember him making a pure Islamic nation of pure God condemns the religion of truth, and treat the creation of justice and honesty, because what other laws of Islam goodness of fit of these lines, the goodness of fit the conditions of the nation is faith, and miss out of the goodness of their conditions as much as death of the goodness of things religion.

Anyone who wants to identify the Vliqro says: (even though the villagers to believe and fear they opened the blessings of heaven and earth, but lied seized them for what they earn, Ovomn villagers Beata Our punishment is that they are asleep, or the security of the villagers is that they sacrificed Our Might they play, Ovomnoa cunning of God, not God only safe cunning folk losers). And to examine the history of the above, the history lesson for men of understanding and foresight of those who did not solve the heart without the veil. From God.

The foundations of the Islamic faith

Islam - as above - the doctrine and law, and we pointed to something of its rituals and reminded his staff that are the basis for laws.

The "Islamic faith" Vossha faith in God, His angels, books, His Messengers, the Last Day, and much good and evil.

Evidence on these grounds the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of His Messenger (peace be upon him).

In the book of God Almighty Allah says: (not righteousness that ye turn your faces before the Orient, Morocco, but from the mainland believe in Allah and the Last Day, the angels, and the book, and the Prophets).

He says in the pot: (I created him as much as everything, and it only blink one eye).

In the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) The Prophet (peace be upon him) when replying to Jibreel asked him about faith: (faith to believe in Allah, His angels, His Books, His Messengers, the Last Day, and believes as good and bad). Narrated by Muslim

BELIEF IN GOD

Belief in God implies four things

I: Belief in the existence of God.

This is indicated by its presence says: instinct, mind, and Shara, and the sense.

A - The sign on the common existence: each creature has faith in his Creator fungus is already thinking, education, and turn away from this common requirement only occurred in the heart of spend it, "said the Prophet (peace be upon him) (no live But born on instinct, Ehudanh Furthermore, his parents or a Christian or Imjdzisanh) Narrated by Bukhari.

2 - The indication of the mind to the existence of God Almighty: it is because these creatures Ahakha predecessor and it is necessary to the creator created it can not exist by themselves, there can not be coincidence ..

Can not exist because the thing itself does not create himself, before he was non-existent then how could a creator?!

There can be no coincidence that every incident must have an updated, because the presence of this magnificent system, and consistency harmonious, and the link between the fused reasons and causes, and the objects with each other is strictly forbidden to have their existence by chance, as the existing system is not a coincidence in the origin of The presence of a regular case of how survival and development?!

If there can be these creatures themselves are not by chance, had to have a sire that is, God the Lord of the Worlds. Allaah has mentioned this guide mental and definitive proof in Surat Al-Tur, where he said: (or created by nothing or are they the creators?). Means that they did not create the creator, nor are they who have created themselves, Vtain be the Creator is God, the Almighty, and that when he heard Jabir bin Restaurant - may Allah be pleased with him Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) read-Tur bringing these verses: (or created by nothing or are they the creators?, they created the heavens and the earth but do not believe, or have the Lord or cabinets are dominant.) and was - Jubayr - mushrik said that day: (my heart almost to fly, so the first thing that settles in my heart of faith) Narrated by - Al-Bukhari - separately.

Consider this example illustrates, it talks to people if constructed by the State, surrounded by gardens, including the river took place, and fill the mattresses and the family, and the types of decorations of the Zen principles and Mkmlath, and said to you: The palace and a part of the perfection has created itself, or so found by chance without a sire, for the initiative to deny it and discredited, and enumerated a modern foolish to say ..!!

Ovijos then that is the universe wide to their land, and skies, and Ovlake, and conditions, and its magnificent brilliant, has created himself or found by chance without sire?!

3 - As a sign al-Shara on the existence of God Almighty: because the heavenly books telling of all this, and brought him provisions included the creation of the interests of the user as one of the Lord is Wise, Knowing the interests of his creation, and brought him news of cosmic reality is telling the truth which he saw evidence that it is from the Lord Unable to find what they told him.

4 - The sense of evidence on the existence of God and it is twofold: one: we hear and see the answer to those who call and distress relief, demonstrating an unequivocal indication of the existence of Allaah, Almighty God said: (and Noah as advocated by heard his prayer). And the Almighty said: (Tstgithon as your Lord and He answered you) In Sahih Al-Bukhari about - Anas bin Malik - may Allah be pleased with him said: that a Bedouin came on Friday and the Prophet peace be upon him said: O Messenger of preaching God perished money and his children are hungry, pray to God for us, raised his hands He called Vthar clouds like a mountain was not brought down from the pulpit until I saw the rain Ithadr in his beard. On the second Friday that the Bedouin or other, he said: "O Messenger of God," houses have been destroyed, and sank money, pray to God for us, raised his hands and said: "O Hawwalina not we, what refers to the hand! But brightened.

Still advocates answer is memorable to this day, those who resort to the truth of God and came with ribbons answer.

The second: that (the verses of the Prophets) called (miracles) and is watched by people, or hear it, evidence of the existence Mrzlem, which is God, because it matters beyond the scope of human beings, it makes God in favor of the messengers and the victory.

For example, the verse of Moses (peace be upon him) when Allaah commanded him to hit the sea with his stick, hit him Fanflq twelve pineapple way, between mountains and water, God said: (Voouhina to Moses to smite the sea Fanflq Basak was all great teams Kataiwd).

The second example: Ayatollah Jesus peace be upon him, where he was dead back to life, and drive them out of their graves, God willing, God Almighty said: (and I salute the dead, God willing). He said: (Saluting the dead ears).

A third example (of Muhammad peace be upon him) when I asked him Quraish verse, he pointed to the moon Fanflq divisions moon is sighted people, and in that God says: (and split time approached the Moon and saw no offer and say the magic constant).

Only in this verses perceived conducted by God in favor of the messengers, and a victory for them, speaks volumes definitive interpretation of the meaning of existence.

Second Lordship faith:

Ie that only the Lord is not a partner or a particular.

The Lord: His is the creation and the King and command, there is no creator but God, not only is the owner of, not only is it, God said: (His is the creation and command). He said: (Such is Allah, your Lord King, and who you call on besides Him they possess Qitmeer).

Did not know that one of the creatures denied the Lordship of God Almighty only be Mcabra non-belief to what he says, as happened to Pharaoh when he said to his people (I am your Lord above) and said (O public what you learned from God myself) but this is not about ideology, "said God: (and rejected and Astiguentha themselves unjustly and louder). And Moses said to Pharaoh, God speaks with him: (I have learned what the Lord has revealed to only the heavens and the earth insights and I think you Oh Pharaoh Mthbora).

Hence the polytheists acknowledge the Lordship of Allah with their participation in the divinity, God said (Say to the ground and if you say you know God do you not recall Say Say from the Lord of seven heavens and Lord of the Mighty Throne, God will say Say Say Would not cautious hand of the kingdom of everything is good or bad deed he should say you know if Allaah Tzhron). God said: (and if you ask them Who created the heavens and the earth? Aleem Aziz created them). He said (and if you ask them of the character to mock! Allaah for I the Right Path).

And the Lord Almighty is a comprehensive universal and legal As the planner of the universe which the judge what he wants, as required by his wisdom, he is also ruling the laws of worship and transactions, as required by the provisions of wisdom, it is made with God in worship or legislators governor has engaged in transactions of the faith did not achieve .

Third: belief in his divinity:

(Ie, that only true God is not a partner) and "god", meaning "One Who" any "idol" out of respect and love, and God said: (and your God is one God is no god but He, the Merciful). And the Almighty said: (God saw that it is no god but He, the angels, and Olu science-based installment, there is no god but He, Aziz al-Hakim). What has been done with God is worshiped a god other than Him Volohith void, God said: (so that God is right, and what they claim without him is wrong, and God is High, the Great), and name God does not give the right interpretation of the meaning of divinity in (Lat and Uzza and manat): (They are but names Smeetmoha you and your fathers, as revealed by God from the Sultan). Youssef said that he said to the authors of the prison: (Oorbab scattered better, or Allah the Almighty one, what you worship besides Him but only names Smeetmoha you and your fathers, as revealed by God from the Sultan). That is why the apostles were praying and peace to their people say: (Worship God Malcolm other god). But my father that the polytheists, and made without God Iebdonhm gods with God Almighty, and Istnasron them, and calling for help.

Was negated by God to take these gods idolaters Berhanin mentally ill:

I: it is not in the gods they have taken everything from the properties of divinity, it was created does not create or bring sense to Abidiha, do not pay them harm, they do not have life, not death, and do not have something from heaven and do not participate in it. Almighty God said: (and have taken besides Him gods do not create anything but are themselves created, and do not have to hurt themselves or do good and do not have death nor life nor resurrection). He says: "Say (who claimed Zaaemtem without God does not have an atom in the heavens or the earth and them which of the trap, and has them back would not be used to intercede with Him except those authorized by him). He said: (At Oicherkon create something they can not create them victory and help themselves.)

If this were true of the gods, the gods of regret taken the outrageous, and invalidated the falsehood.

And second: that they were infidels admit that God alone is God, the Creator who holds the kingdom of all, which is good or bad deed it, and this implies that divinity and affirm His Oneness and thicker lordship as he says: (O people, worship your Lord who created you and those before you, you will be cautious What makes you the earth and the sky at a bed and sent down water from the sky brought forth therewith fruits for your provision Let us not make God as equals and you know). He said: (and if you ask them of the character to mock! God, I am the Right Path). He said: (Say: Who provides for you from the sky and the earth, or those who have hearing and sight and out the living from the dead and brings out the dead from the living and control of all things of God, they would say, tell it not be cautious, Vzlkm Allah, your Lord right, what right after How then, however misguided you spend).

IV: His names and attributes, namely: establish what Allaah has affirmed for Himself in His Book or the Sunnah of His Messenger (peace be upon him) the names and attributes on the face of the housing is not distorted, not disabled, and air conditioning, no representation, God said: (and God names Beautiful Names belong to and give up those names in Elhdon Sidzon what they do). He said: (with ideal in the heavens and the earth, which Aziz al-Hakim.) Said: (not nothing like Him, seeing and hearing).

Has been lost in this matter are two:

One: (Broken), who denied the names, qualities, or some of them claiming that God requires to prove the analogy, any analogy of God to His creation, and this claim is invalid for several reasons, including:

I: it requires supplies Kaltenaqd void in the words of God, so that God has proven himself names, qualities, and denied that anything like him, even if proven necessary contradiction requires metaphor in the words of God and discredit each other.

Second: It is not necessary agreement two things in the name or description to be identical, you see two men agree that each person is Hearer, Seer speaker, not necessary that the meanings Eetmathla human hearing, sight, speech, and animals have supported the view, and legs and eyes, is not required of this agreement to be hands and legs and eyes are similar.

If the discrepancy between the creatures back in the line of names, or recipes, Valtbain between the Creator and the creature, and the greatest show.

The second category: (weed), who demonstrated the names, and attributes with the analogy of God to His creation, claiming that this is appropriate texts indicate, because Allaah has addressed subjects including understand.

This claim is false for several reasons, including:

I: is similar to God for His creation is false overruled reason, and Shara, and can not be implied by the texts the book and the year is null and void.

Second: that God addressed subjects including understand the meaning in terms of origin, and the truth and the porch which it is that meaning which is accounted for Allah knowingly with respect to itself, and attributes.

If God proved himself that he listens, the hearing is known as the origin of the meaning (which is recognition, voice recognition), but for the fact that God heard the unknown, because the fact of hearing vary even in creatures, Valtbain between the Creator and the creature, and the greatest show.

If Allaah tells us about himself he mounted the throne of the equator where the original meaning is well known, but the fact that equator it is unknown for the flush of God on his throne, because the fact equator vary in the right creature, it is not stable equator on a chair on the left Kalastewae camel alienated difficult, if mixed in the right creature, which Valtbain between the Creator and the creature and the greatest show.

And faith in God Almighty for what he described yield great fruit, including:

First: Achieving Oneness of God Almighty, so please do not regard to other, not fear, do not worship others.

Second: Kamal love of God, and kept under the most beautiful names and sublime attributes.

Third: To worship by what was ordered and avoid the forbidden.

Belief in the Angels

Angels: (the world metaphysically be created worship God, and do not have the characteristics of deity and divinity thing, God created them from light, and give them full pander to the order, and the power to implement it). Almighty God said: (It has not too proud to worship Him in Isthsron, swimming day and night without ceasing)

They number many do not Ihsehm only God, has been proven in the correct Anas may Allah be pleased with him in the story of Al Maraj said that the Prophet (peace be upon him) lifted his house the globe in the sky and pray there every day seventy thousand angels if they go out no longer the latest them.

Belief in the Angels includes four things:

I: believe their presence.

II: Faith who learned his name, including his name (Kghebrel) and did not know his name believe in them as a whole.

III: to believe in what we know from their attributes, as an adjective (Gabriel) has informed the Prophet (peace be upon him) what he saw on that created them and has six hundred wings had been filled horizon.

The King turned to the command of Almighty Allah as a man, as happened to Gabriel when sent to Mary, says it represents human beings together, and when they came to the Prophet (peace be upon him), sitting in his friends visited him as a man who dresses very blank, very dark hair, did not see the effect of travel, and he knew one of the companions, sat down to the Prophet (peace be upon him) he assigned his knees to his knees, and put his hands on his thighs and asked the Prophet (peace be upon him) about Islam, faith, charity, and the clock, and the emirates, replied the Prophet ( peace be upon him) He went on. Then he (peace be upon him) that Jibreel, who will teach you your religion). Narrated by Muslim.

As well as the angels who were sent by God to - Abraham - and Lot - were on the image of men.

IV: to believe in what we know from their work they carry out the orders of God, Kzbeha, and worship him day and night without getting bored or apathetic. This may have some private businesses:

Such as: Jibril, Secretary to the revelation of God Almighty sent by God to the prophets and apostles.

Such as: Michael entrusted VAM any rain and vegetation.

Like: Israfel blowing the client in the photos when the time and sent the creation.

Like: the Angel of Death receipt of the client lives at death.

Like: the owner of the client, a treasurer fire with fire.

Like: angels who fetus in the womb if the man four months in his mother's womb, God sent the king and told him to his living books, and why, and his work, and Naughty or happy.

Like: angels who save the children of Adam and write each person, two angels: one on the right and the second from the north. Like: angels who question if the deceased placed in his grave two angels come to him Isolanh about his Lord, his religion and his Prophet.

Belief in the Angels produce great fruit, including:

First: Science greatness of Allaah, and strength, and power, the greatness of the creature of the greatness of the Creator.

Second: thank God Almighty for his attention Bani Adam, where each of these angels will save them, and writing their business, and other interests.

Third: the love of the angels for their worship of God.

He denied the fact that the people of the angels Alzaigin objects, and said they were a force for good inherent in the creatures, and this rejection of the Book of Allaah and the Sunnah of His Messenger (peace be upon him) and the consensus of Muslims.

Almighty God said: (Thank God the Creator of the heavens and the earth angels messengers with wings, two, three, or four). He said: (although see who die as unbelievers, angels beating their faces and Odbarhm). He said: (although see as wrong-doers in the throes of death and the angels Basitoa hands dragged yourselves). He said: (even if the horror of their hearts said, What did your Lord say right, which is High, the Great). He said the people of Paradise: (The angels enter to them from every door, including Saying peace to you, yes, Ukbi TID).

In - Sahih Bukhari - from Abu Hurayrah may Allah be pleased with him that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: (If you love him, called Gabriel that God loves So and so Vohabh, Jibreel loves him, believes in the people of Jibril in heaven, that God loves So and so calls out, Faihbh the people of heaven, and then placed him acceptable in the earth).

And it also means it said: The Prophet (peace be upon him) (if Friday was on each section of the mosque, the angels write a first come, if the imam sat backstabbing newspapers, came to listen above).

These texts are explicit in that the angels are not the forces of moral objects, he said Alzaigon and appropriate these texts the whole Muslims.

Belief in the Books

Books: The Gathering (Book) in the sense (written). What is meant here by: books revealed by Him for the mercy messengers of creation, and guide them, to reach out to their happiness in this world and the Hereafter.

Faith books include four things:

I: getting out of the belief that God really is.

II: believe in what we know his name, including the Qur'aan, who came to Muhammad (peace be upon him) (the Torah) which was revealed to Moses (peace be upon him) (the Bible), which was revealed to Jesus (peace be upon him) (The Psalms of David Otte (peace be upon him) As for what did not know his name we will believe him as a whole.

III: to believe what is true of the news, as news the Koran, and news that has not changed or distorted from previous books.

IV: the provisions are not copies of them, and satisfaction and recognition of the wisdom of our understanding of whether or not we understand it, and all the previous books replicated the Qur'aan Allah says: (and revealed to you the Book in truth, confirming what came before it and dominant of the book on it). (Ie by the governor) and this may not work in any of the provisions of the previous books, including only what is true and approved by the Koran.

Faith in the fruits of his books, including:

First: Science carefully Allaah towards His slaves He has revealed to all the people of the book to guide them.

II: Scientific wisdom of God in all His laws, where people began what suits their situation. As God said: (To each among you, Bill and platform).

III: thanked God's grace in it.

Belief in the Messengers

Apostles: collection (Messenger) words (transmitter), ie (envoy), informed the thing. What is meant here revealed to him by the laws of human beings and is communicated.

The first of the Apostles - Noah - The last was Muhammad (peace be upon him). Almighty God said: (I have revealed to you, as We inspired Noah and the prophets after him). In Sahih Al-Bukhari about - Anas bin Malik - may Allah be pleased with him in an interview that the intercession of the Prophet peace be upon him said that people come to Adam, to intercede for them would say to them, and say: Bring Noah the first messenger of God's mission, said the hadeeth). God said to Muhammad peace be upon him (Muhammad was the father of any of your men, but the Messenger of Allah and the Seal of the Prophets).

Was not without a nation awakened from the Messenger of Allah's law independent of his people. Or by the law of the Prophet is revealed by him to renew it, God said: (I have sent among every nation a messenger, to worship God, and eschew tyranny). And the Almighty said: (The only exception of a nation where Nazir). And the Almighty said: (I sent down the Torah in which was guidance and light, ruled by the prophets who converted to Islam, for those who are Jews).

And the Apostles: (human beings are created do not have the characteristics of deity and divinity something). God said about Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), a master of the Apostles and eminent prestige to God: "Say (I do not have the benefit or harm myself except as God willing, if you know the air for good Acetkthert elderly and bad, I am but a plain and Bashir for a people who believe). The Almighty said: (Say I do not have you hurt nor rational, the less I will not Igireni of God's one, will not I find no refuge).

And enroll them in the properties of the human disease, and death, and the need for food and drink, and so on, God said about - Ibrahim peace be upon him - in his description of the Lord: (which is Itamni and drink. If you get sick is cured. Imitni which then Ihieddin). The Prophet (peace be upon him): (I am only human like you forget as you forget if I forgot Vzkroni).

He described God slavery has at the top of Mqamathm, in the context of praising them as He says in the Noah (peace be upon him): (he was a thankful slave). He said in Muhammad (peace be upon him): (Blessed be He who sent down the criterion to His servant to be a harbinger of the worlds). He said about Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob (may Allah bless them and him): (I remember worshipers of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, hands, and eyes, Lo! Okhalsnahm Boukhalsp memory of the house, and they lined us who the good guys). He said in - Isa ibn Maryam - (peace be upon him): (It is only by Abdul given careful and made it, for example to the children of Israel).

Belief in the Messengers includes four things:

I: the belief that their message right from God, it disbelieves in the message and one of them has disbelieved in all. As God said: (the people of Noah belied the Messengers). Fjolhm disbelieving in God all the apostles, although it was not until the Messenger of other Kzboh, and on this Valensary who lied - Muhammad - (peace be upon him) did not follow him are Mkzbon of Christ the son of Mary is reverting to him, too, particularly that may Bcarham - Muhammad (blessings of Allah upon him) and the meaning of the gospel but to them that the Messenger of God has saved them from misguidance, and guide them to a Straight Path.

II: Faith who learned his name, including name, such as: Mohammed Ibrahim, Moses, and Jesus, and Noah (peace be upon them) and these people - five - are the Ulu determination of the Apostles, The God mentioned in two places in the Qur'an (Al-Ahzab) in saying: ( As we take from the prophets their covenant, and you and Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus son of Mary). In (Al-Shura) in saying: (you started a religion which enjoined by Noah, who revealed to you and China and by Abraham, Moses, and Jesus, to establish the religion nor Ttafrqgua it).

The one who does not know his name whom we will believe him the whole God said: (We sent Messengers before you were of our stories to you, and some did not Nqss you).

III: to believe what is true of their news.

IV: Following the laws sent to us from them, namely the Final Prophet - Muhammad (peace be upon him) - was sent to all the people God said: (not your Lord and do not even believe in wrongdoers, including tree, then do not find themselves embarrassed than I was and Shari'ah) .

Belief in the Messengers of great fruit, including:

I: Knowledge of the mercy of God and his care, where slaves sent to them apostles to guide them to the path of God, and to show them how to worship God, because the human mind alone can not come to know that.

Second: thanks to Him for this great blessing.

Third: the love of the apostles were praying and peace and respect, and praise them as befits them, because they are messengers of God Almighty, but because they worshiped Him, and to convey his message, and advice to slaves.

The Messengers Alamaandon lied, claiming that the apostles of God they are not human beings! Allaah has mentioned the claim and superseded by saying: (and prevent people from believing guidance came to them except that they said send a human messenger of God, say if the earth angels walking the safe side, we went down to them from heaven an angel as a messenger). Vobtal God claim that he should be an apostle of human beings he was sent to the people of the earth, and they are human beings, even if the people of the earth angels of God came down on them from heaven an angel as a messenger, to be like them, and so Allaah tells us about the rejecters of the apostles, they said: (if you only human beings like us, want to Tsdona what our fathers used to worship, Votona authoritatively shown, told them their Messengers: If we are but mortals like you, but Allah bestows on whom He will of His slaves, and if we are to Notekm with authority only with the permission of God).

Belief in the Last Day

The other day: is the Day of Resurrection, which sends people to account in the box, so named because it is not the day after, and stabilize the people of Paradise in their homes and the people of Hell in their homes.

Belief in the Last Day includes three things:

I: belief in the resurrection: the resurrection of the dead until puffed in the second image is blown, the people who shall the Lord of the Worlds, but Mentalin barefoot, nude is faceless, non-Grla Mokhttnin, God said: (As we first created him back, we promise we were actors).

And rebirth: the inalienable right is indicated by the Qur'aan and Sunnah and the consensus of Muslims. Almighty God said: (then after that you are mortal, then you parable, the Day of Resurrection.) And the Prophet (peace be upon him) (the Day of Resurrection the people will be gathered barefoot Grla). Agreed.

The Muslims are unanimously agreed on the proven, which is appropriate where the wisdom required to make the God of this creation Amaada Ijazehm as was assigned by the tongues of His Messengers. God said (Ovhspettm but created you in vain, and you will not be brought back to us) and said to His Prophet (peace be upon him) (which is the imposition of the Quran for you to Radek hostile).

II: Belief account and sanctions: a person held accountable for his work, and rewarded him, This is indicated by the book, and the year, and the consensus of Muslims. Almighty God said: (The Igm us then that we self). He said: (from then he came with good ten-fold, and was rewarded, but not as bad like, and they Aizlmon). He said: (and put the balance straight to the Day of Resurrection, there is no remedy the same thing, although the weight of a grain of mustard come, and our two computers is enough.)

And Ibn Umar - The Prophet (peace be upon him) - said: "(Allah bring the believer close and place his Islamic rule and concealed, and says: You know as well as guilt? You know as well as guilt? Says: Yes, any employer, even if the decision Bznoppe, and felt that has died He said: "Stertha you in this world, and I Ogfarha you today, gives the user advantages, or infidels and hypocrites فينادى them on the heads of the people (those who lied to the Lord, not God's curse on evil-doers)." Agreed upon.

Access from the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: (that are the mole Their work, by God has ten good deeds to seven hundred times to many times, and that they Bsiih Their work, by God the bad one).

The Muslims are unanimously agreed to establish the account and a penalty on the business, which is appropriate wisdom the Almighty God revealed books, and sent the Apostles, and the imposition of the slaves as they came to accept it, and must work, including work by him, and enjoined fighting his opponents and permitted their blood and their descendants, and women, and money. If account is not, nor a penalty for this was absurd that Wenzhe wise for the Lord, and he referred to God by saying: (Flansoln who sent them, but Nsoln senders, Flanqsn them with the knowledge, and we were absent).

III: Belief in heaven and hell: and that they are the eternal fate of creation. Paradise (the abode of delight, prepared by God for the pious believers who believe in what God requires them to believe in, and they obey Allah and His Messenger, faithful to God reverting to Messenger. Where all kinds of delight "at eye has seen, no ear has heard, in the heart of man." God said says: (Those who believe and work righteous deeds, those are the best of the wild, their reward with their Lord Gardens of Eden underneath which rivers flow, to dwell therein forever, God bless them and they with him, so who fears his Lord.) and the Almighty said: (not the same as the learning hiding them of joy as a reward for what they are working).

As for the fire: (House is suffering, which God prepared for the unbelievers by the oppressors, those who disbelieved and disobeyed His Messengers, the types of torment, and Alnekal, money that comes to mind). Almighty God said: (And fear the fire prepared for the unbelievers). He said: (I was wrong-doers We have prepared for a fire took their Sradgaha, although Istgithoa Igathua including Kalmhl grilling faces, evil drink and worsened Mrtfaqa). And the Almighty said: (Allah has cursed the unbelievers, and prepared for them a Blazing Fire, to dwell therein forever, have no protecting friend nor helper, on their faces are turned in the fire, they say Ialitna we obey God, and obey

Alrcola).

Faith and joining the other day with all the faith after death, such as:

(A) trial of the grave: the question of the deceased after burial about his Lord, his religion and Prophet, who believe God thereby proving hard to say, he says: My Lord God, and religion is Islam, and Nabiy Muhammad (peace be upon him), and it remains God says the infidel oppressors: huh huh I do not know . He says the hypocrite or doubtful I do not know, I heard people say something Vqlth.

(B) the torment of the grave and Blessing: As for the punishment of the grave: it is the wrong-doers from the hypocrites and disbelievers, God said: (although see as wrong-doers in the throes of death, and the angels Basitoa their hands, get out yourselves, today torment Huns recompensed for what you say to God is right and you are on the Signs Tcetkbron). He says in - Pharaoh -: (they are exposed to incapacitated and evening, and on the time, admitted to Pharaoh the most torment). In - Sahih Muslim - from the hadeeth - Zaid ibn Thabit - the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: (Without Tvinoa not to be prayed to God hears you from the torment of the grave I hear him, then he turned his face and said: Taozu in Allah from the torment of Fire said: We seek refuge with Allah from the torment of Hell. He said: Taozu in Allah from the torment of the grave, said: "We seek refuge with Allah from the torment of the grave, he said: Taozu God of temptation, and hidden said:" We seek refuge with Allah from the temptation, and hidden, he said: God of Taozu sedition Antichrist said: "We seek refuge in Allah from the temptation of the Antichrist).

The Naim grave Vmwemien truthful God said: (They said that those who believe in God, and then Astqamoa angels descend on them, not to be afraid, do not be sad, tidings of Paradise which you were promised). And the Almighty said: (Without if it reaches the throat, and you then do you see, and we are nearer to him, but you do not see, because without that you are not debtors, Trdjaunha if you are truthful, either the spirit was close, basil, and the Commission Naim) to another Chapter. And on the Bara bin Single - may Allah be pleased with him - that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said in a believer if he replied in his grave, two angels: a voice calls out from heaven to the ratification Abdi, Vovrashwh of Paradise, and made him from Paradise, and open a door to paradise, "said Viote from the spirit and fragrance, and to permit him to extend his sight in his grave). Narrated by Ahmad and Abu Dawood in the long interview.

Faith in the Last Day and the great fruit, including:

First: the desire to do obedience and diligence by Please be rewarded for that day.

II: Fear of sin and accepting them for fear of the punishment of that day.

III: The believer of what the world misses out his hopes of the delights of the Hereafter, and reward.

The unbelievers deny the resurrection after death, claiming that it is not possible.

This claim is false is indicated by null Shara, and the sense of, and reason.

As part of Islam has God said: (he claimed that those who disbelieve will not send Say Yes to God and Tbosn, then Tenbwn including you, and it is easy for Allah), which was agreed by all the heavenly books.

The sense, they see God revive the cult of the dead in this world, and Sura, five examples of this are:

First example: When the people of Moses said to him: You will not believe until you see God openly Z, Vomathm God, then Ohyahm, and in that God says, addressing the Children of Israel: (As you said, Moses will not believe thee until we see God directly, Vokztkm thunderbolt, and you look, Then We raised you up after your death, that ye may be thankful).

The second example: the story of one person who sued the children of Israel, God commanded them to slaughter a cow Vidharboh together to tell them who killed him, and in that God says: (As you kill the Vadarotm breath, and God the way you have been concealing, and we said to each other as well as Adharboh Yahya God is Dead , and shows you His signs that you may understand ").

Third example: the story of people who left their homes to escape death as they Vomathm thousands of Allaah, then Ohyahm In that God says: (Have you not seen those who have left their homes and they warned the death of thousands of God said to them, then Mutua Ohyahm that Allah is Bountiful to people, but most people do not give thanks).

The fourth example: In the story, who passed on the village of dead deemed that God creates Vomath God a hundred years, the Orchestra and then in that God says: (or the like over the village is empty, said: "I celebrate this God after death, God Vomath hundred years, then the mission, said: "How soon, he said: to broadcast a day or some day, he said, but soon a hundred years to see your food, your drink and not Itnoh and look at your ass and make you any of the people and see to the bone, how Nnczha, then Nksoha meat, and when found he said: I know that God has power over all things).

Fifth example: the story of Abraham when he asked God to show him how Yahya dead? God told him to slaughter four of the birds, and Evrgahn parts of the mountains around it, and then Inadihn, Vtltim parts to each other, and come to Abraham in order, and in that God says: (Abraham said the Lord show me how to revive the dead? Said: "Do they not believe in said "Yes, but to reassure my heart, said four of the thigh of the bird Vzarethn you, then make them on every mountain and part Adehn Iotenk effort, and I know that God is Mighty, Wise.)

These are examples of sensory reality show on the possibility of reviving the dead. We have already made reference to the God of the verses of Isa ibn Maryam in the revival of the dead, and drive them out of their graves, God willing.

The reason it is significant in two ways:

One: God Almighty Creator of the heavens and the earth and the two Khalgahma starting, and capable of beginning of creation is not incapable of return, God said: (which is the creation, then bring him back, which is the lesser of it). And the Almighty said: (as we first created him back, and apart from us, we were actors). And said something to respond to those who denied the revival of bones Rmim: "Say (to them Who created the first time, a Knower of every creation).

Second: that the land be dead is not dead by the green tree, and drop it rain Vthtz green living where each pair of colorful, and is able to revive them after her death, unable to revive the dead. Almighty God said: (And among His signs you see land dibo, if sent down by the water, shaken, and dab, which is recited carries the dead, that power over all things). And the Almighty said: (And We send down from the sky blessed water, Voneptna the gardens, the love harvester, and date palms have boarded Basqat Ndid, blessed with the slaves, and revived the dead by his own as well as out).

The lost people of the distraction they denied and Blessing in the torment of the grave, claiming that it was not possible to violate reality, they said it would reveal the deceased in his grave as it was found, and the grave has not changed and capacity constraints.

This claim is false and the sense of Sharia and the mind:

The word Islam has already been proven to function torment of the grave, and Blessing in paragraph (b), which join the faith in the Last Day.

In Saheeh Al-Bukhari - from the hadeeth - Ibn Abbas, may Allah be pleased with him: (the Prophet peace be upon him from some of the walls of the city, he heard the sound of two people punished in their graves), and he mentioned the hadeeth, in which (that one had to conceal himself from the urine) and - a novel -- of (urine) and the other was walking gossip).

The sense of the sleeper sees in his dreams he was in an open space to enjoy the festive, or that he was in a small dingy suffer from it and perhaps wake up sometimes by what he saw, yet he is on his bed in his room as it is. And sleep is the brother of death, he called God (and death) God said: (Allah die-won time of their death, which had not been in a dream, holds that spent by the death and sends the other to the indefinite).

Fourth reason: the sleeper in his dream vision sees the right corresponding to reality, and perhaps saw the Prophet (peace be upon him) on what, and spotted on what he saw was really, however Valenaim in his room on his bed away from what he saw, If this is possible in conditions minimum, would not be possible in the conditions of the Hereafter?

The dependence on Zaamoh that if disclosed to the deceased in the grave as it was found, and the grave has not changed and capacity constraints, Vjawabh of the object, including:

First: it is not permissible to oppose what is enjoined by Islam such suspicions confounding hopes that if the opposition brought by Shara right meditation for the information of the invalidity of these suspicions has been said:

How many words are true === carping passed understanding sick.

Second: The conditions of the isthmus of the unseen things that are not perceived by sense, even if they missed the sense to realize the benefit of faith in the unseen, and equal to the believers unseen, and Gahdon to ratify it.

III: The agony, bliss and the capacity of the tomb, and a narrow but perceived by the deceased without others, and sees this as the sleeper in his dream that in a small dingy, or in a place large colorful, and for the other has not changed is the dream in his room and the bed and the lid. It was the Prophet peace be upon him is revealed to him and he will hear the owners of revelation, nor hear companions, perhaps it is the king Vikelmh man, and his companions do not see the king, and hear.

Fourth: that the recognition is limited to the creation of God Almighty enabled them to understand, and can not be aware of all that exists, Valsmuat seven and earth, and deeds and everything that extolled Zbeha real God hears God wills from the creation times. Nevertheless it is restricted us, in that God says: (swim with the seven heavens and earth, and deeds, and it was nothing but praise praise and is rewarded Zbeham). Thus, demons, and the jinn. Trying to land back and forth, I attended the jinn to the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) and listened to the reading and listened to their people and sped warners. However, they ensconced us in that God says: (O Children of Adam Evtnnkm not obey the devil as out of heaven for them and tend to Bashma Erihma Suathma, it is the tribe see you from where you see, We have made the devils parents of those who do not believe). If the creatures are not aware of all that exists, it is not permissible to deny the proven things unseen, not aware of ".

The extent of faith

(Much) to open signifier, Allaah has decreed for the objects, as previously by his knowledge, and needed wisdom.

Belief in the Divine includes four things:

I: the belief that Allaah knows all things in general and in detail, and never decreed, whether that which relates to his actions or acts of slaves.

II: the belief that God wrote that in al, and these two things God says: (Do you not know that God knows what is in heaven and earth, it's in the book, that it is easy for Allah). In Saheeh Muslim - Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-Aas PBUH said: "I heard the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him say: (written before the decrees of God He created the heavens and the earth, fifty thousand years).

III: the belief that all objects can only be the will of God, which relates to whether or doing than with the act of created beings, God said with regard to doing: (And your Lord creates what He wills and chooses), and said: (and do what God wills), said: (it is Who shapes you in the wombs as He wills).

He says in relation to a created being: (if God willing Sulthm you Vlqatlokm). He said: (if, God willing, what they did leave them and invent).

IV: the belief that all living things of God Almighty Bzutha and its characteristics, and their movement, God said: (Allah is the Creator of everything and everything, and proxy). He said: (and created all things from eternity estimate). He said of the Prophet Ibrahim PBUH that he said to his people: "(God created you and what you do) and the extent of faith on what he described does not contradict to have free will in his actions and voluntary capacity on it because Shara and Dalan fact to prove that to him.

The al-Shara: The Almighty God said in the Will, (it is taken to the Lord willing Maba). He said: (Bring born with if you like). He said in capacity: (interpretation of what you can and listen and obey). He said: (Allah does not burden any soul beyond its power, have what they earned and it had been acquired).

The reality: Every person knows that he has the will and the ability to do them and by the leaves, and distinguish between what is his own will. Walking, and is involuntarily Kalaratash, but the will of a person and his breakaway ability and the will of God, and his ability to Almighty Allah's saying: (you who wills to walk straight, and what you want, but that pleases God, the Lord of the Worlds). Because the entire universe belongs to Allah Almighty not have anything of his property without his knowledge and his will.

And the extent of faith on what he described does not give a person an argument on the left of the duties or act of sin, and on this Vaanjajh the void of the object:

I: says: (say who have been willing, if God in worship and our parents would not have forbidden anything, as well as those before them lied even tasted Our Might Say Do you have knowledge of Vtakrjoh us that you follow nothing but conjecture, although you only Takrson). If the argument to the extent they make them taste what God clothes.

II: says: (apostles and evangelists ever warning lest people have no argument against Allah after the messengers of God was ever Mighty, Wise), even if much of the argument has not ceased to send offenders of the Apostles, because the offense after sending them a reality as far as God Almighty.

III: Narrated by Bukhari and Muslim and Bukhari, the wording of Ali Ibn Abi Talib, may Allah be pleased with him that the Prophet peace be upon him said: What no one but you had written his place in Hell or Paradise. Man among the people: Do not rely, O Messenger of God? He said: No Work All the facilitator, then read (As for those who gave and fear) the verse. In the word of a Muslim: (Every facilitator for creating it), ordered the Prophet (peace be upon him) forbade the work and rely on the pot.

Fourth: that God is a person and forbidden, not only cost him as he could, God said: (interpretation of the meaning) and said: (Allah does not burden any soul beyond its power). If the slave is forced to act would have been costly, including can not get ride of it, and this void and that if he commits a sin of ignorance, or forgotten, or coercion, there is no sin on him because he is excused.

V: that the amount of God-Maktoum did not know the secret only after the occurrence of affordable and will do what previous person to do Vtkon will act, based on the science of it as God, then his argument is no longer as it is not an excuse for one with no-one knows.

VI: we are keen to see the rights of convenience of worldly things even realize or modify it to fit in. Then at protesting against the reprieve to the extent, why amend what will benefit him in matters of religion to harm him and then invoked the extent? It not like the two one?!

Here's an example illustrates this: if the rights, however, two ways, one ends to the country of all the chaos, murder, and looting, the violation of the symptoms and fear, and hunger, and the second end of the whole system to a country, the security of holding, and live well-off, and respect for the souls, honor and money, which of the two paths exhibits ?? It will take a second route, which ends to the country of order and security, nor can any sane person ever to go the way of a disorder, and fear, as argued, why should walk in the Hereafter by fire without the road to paradise and to the extent invoked?

Another example: We ordered patient medication Vicherbh and himself does not desire, and end hunger Fitrkh harm him and the same desire, all requests for healing and safety, can not refrain from drinking medicine or eating food that will harm him, and invoked as why one should stop what Allah and His Messenger or do what God forbade him and His Messenger, and then invoked the extent?

VII: The protester left on the extent of those duties or doing sins, if attacked by people he took money or violated the sanctity and protested to the extent, and said: Do not Telmni was assaulting the extent of God, did not accept his argument. How can we not accept the protest as in an attack by the other, and argues for himself in his assault on the right of Allaah?!

It is noteworthy that - faithful - Omar Bin Al Khattab may Allah be pleased with him (the thief deserved to lift the pieces, and ordered to cut off his hand and said: Hey you, the faithful, for he was stolen as far as God Umar said: "We cut it as far as God).

Of faith as great fruit, including:

I: dependence on God, when you do causes so as not to depend on the same reason, because everything as far as God Almighty.

Second: that does not like one for himself when his way, because getting a blessing from God, including the amount of the causes of good, success, and admiring himself Encih gratitude for this blessing.

III: reassurance, and psychological comfort of what is happening from the lot God is not concerned Bfouat loved, or hated for, because the extent of God, who is the king of the heavens and the earth is not an object bound in that God says: (No calamity befalls on earth or in yourselves but in the book before that Nberoha That is easy for Allah, the agent missed Tosoa what not rejoice including Atkm God does not love the proud self-important). The Prophet (peace be upon him): (How wonderful is the believer, for all his affairs are good, and does not apply to anyone except the believer he gives thanks for it and good for him, he bears it with patience, good for him). Narrated by Muslim.

Has been lost in the pot are two:

One: (arrest), who said that a person is forced to work and does not have the will or ability.

Second: (fatalistic) who said that a person will work in an independent capacity and not God's will and ability of the impact.

And to respond to the community first (house arrest) Sharia and reality:

The al-Shara: If God proved to the slave will, and the will, and added work to Almighty God said: (of you who want the world and of you want the Hereafter). He said: (Tell the truth from your Lord is willing, let him believe, and whoever wishes, let him disbelieve, Lo! Wrong-doers We have prepared for a fire took their Sradgaha). Verse. He said: (good work Flanvsh, and abused and it must cover of Lord of slaves).

The reality: Every person knows the difference between voluntary actions that they do willingly eating, drinking, buying and selling, and what they had involuntarily Kalaratash of fever, and the fall of the surface, is selected in the first actor of his own non-Jabr, and a second non-selected and who wants to signed.

The answer to the second category (fatalism) Sharia and mind:

The al-Shara: If God created everything and everything happens by an object, and between God in his book that the actions of the subjects is His will, He says: (if God willing, what Aguettl who came after them, after it came to evidence, but they differed Some of them are safe and kufr, even if, God willing, what battled, but God does what he wants). And the Almighty said: (If we wanted to gave all the same inspired him, but the right of me to say That I will fill Hell with jinn and all the people).

The reason: the entire universe belongs to God and human beings of this universe is owned by God Almighty can not be owned by the king to act in the owner without his permission and his will.

Objectives of the Islamic faith

Called the target language meanings, including: (The purpose of the focus and everything thrown at him intended).

And objectives of the Islamic faith: its purposes, and the implications of the noble objectives to adhere to a wide variety include the following:

First: Sincerity of intention and worship to God alone, He is the Creator is not a partner so there must be intent and worship him alone.

II: The liberation of the mind and the thought of the confusion arising from the chaotic heart of the free religion, etc. because of his heart, which is either empty the heart of every creed and Abed only sensory article, or flopped in the superstitious beliefs and delusions.

Third: The intellectual and psychological comfort there is concern in the self or disorder of thought, because this doctrine insured up his Creator and he is pleased the Lord orchestrated, legislators and governor, his heart Vitmin ability and gladdens the chest of Islam, not wanting to replace him.

Fourth: the safety of purpose and action of the deviation in the worship of God or the treatment of creatures, because the foundations of faith contained in the Messengers to follow their way of safety in the intent and action.

Fifth: the Pack and the grandfather of things, so do not miss the opportunity to do good deeds only used by the hope of reward, does not see the site only sin away for fear of punishment, because the foundations of belief in the resurrection and reward the work (each hotter than it did, and your Lord is unaware of what work) . He urged the Prophet (peace be upon him) on this end, he said: "(The strong believer is better and more beloved to Allaah than the weak believer, and all the best, be sure to benefit you and seek the help of God, do not feel helpless, but something happened to you, do not say if I had done as well as as well, but say: God forbid, and willing, he has done, (if) the opening work of the devil). Narrated by Muslim.

VI: Create a strong nation is doing all Cal and cheap to install the religion, and consolidation, including indifferent to hit it, in this God Almighty says: (The believers are those who believe in Allah and His Messenger and then doubt not but strive with their wealth and themselves in the cause of Allah, those are honest) .

VII: Access to happiness in this world and the next reform of the individuals and groups, and receive the reward and endowments, and in that God says: (good work of a male or female is a true believer the good life, and recompense them pay what they do best). These are some of the objectives of the Islamic faith please God to hit us and all Muslims.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://omanischool.yoo7.com

اصول الايمان
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» اثول الايمان

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
وزارة التربية والتعليم منتدى المدارس العمانية بأشراف المدرية العامة للتربية والتعليم بمسقط :: الفئة الأولى :: المنتدى الأول-
انتقل الى: